John Stossel makes the case that we should pay for own healthcare. What a shocking notion!
Insurance for Dummies
Insurance For Dummies introduces readers to the basics — as well as the more complicated issues — of every kind of insurance. Packed with expert advice and step-by-step guidance, it shows you how to find the right amount of protection at the best possible price, for your life, health, car, home, and anything else you can think of.
Thinking about insurance makes many people cringe with fear; this handy guide makes insurance make sense. It demystifies complicated policies and points out all the traps and pitfalls you need to avoid when buying coverage. Whether you’re a homeowner or a small business owner or you just need a basic policy for your car, you’ll find all the advice you need on:
- Managing your risk
- Reducing your liability
- Insuring a home business
- Buying an umbrella policy
- Dealing with insurers and filing claims
- Assessing your life insurance needs
- Decidin g between group and individual policies
Author Jack Hungelmann uses his twenty-five years of experience in the insurance industry to make buying insurance as simple as possible — even for those who’ve never bought a policy in their lives. Armed with the kind of straightforward, commonsense knowledge and advice you’ll find here, you’ll be able to handle any insurance question that comes up. Keep it on your reference shelf for quick-and-easy answers for all your insurance-related questions:
- Everything you should know about auto insurance
- Choosing cost-effective deductibles
- Picking the right property coverage for your home
- Estimating the value of your assets
- Insuring valuable portable items and collectibles
- Special advice on insuring condos and townhouses
- Getting the most coverage at the best price
- Filing claims and getting back the most
- Plus, online insurance resources
Knowing what kind of coverage you need for yourself and your possessions is a complicated process. With more competition than ever in the insurance business, finding a great deal on the coverage you need can be a challenge. Insurance For Dummies is the fun and friendly guide that gives you with all the essential knowledge it takes to get the maximum coverage at the minimum price.